menubar

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Bob Dobbs | Covert Culture

Bob Dobbs, Andrew Greenaway & Ben Watson at Zappanale 22, 2011.

Pull up a chair and listen as one of the foremost international intelligence operatives reads from his diaries and explains his involvement in the culture during the later half of the twentieth century.

“I went into broadcasting DURING my espionage life. I had to do it in order to direct the Android Meme in my favour via its xenochrony.”

“I'm an MK-ULTRA victim myself! You put me on the radio, I go into what they programmed me to say!”
Bob Dobbs

The New Coach House

1 December 2018
Ginney Gunther & Bob Dobbs Discuss
“Waiting for Organic Bodies/Waiting for Godot”

What ‘Youth’?


Payday


Eben Rey



Reference:
Bob Dobbs’ Diary: Android Meme’s Xenochrony online, on Kindle
Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation by David McGowan
Inherent Vice by Thomas Pynchon
American Tabloid, The Cold Six Thousand, Blood’s a Rover by James Ellroy
Licio Gelli
The Pope and the Vatican Bank, NY Times
In God's Name: An Investigation Into the Murder of Pope John Paul I
Charles Bukowski
Acid Dreams: The Complete Social History of LSD: The CIA, the Sixties, and Beyond
Captain Alfred Matthew Hubbard
Bob’s Media Ecology
Bob Dobbs & Ben Watson audios on London underground radio
Sherman Skolnick
Mae Brussell
Dr Peter Beter
Executive Intelligence Review, Lyndon LaRouche
Memo to Prince Charles, 4 June 1990

No comments: